Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Brownie in A Mug

   So, as my first post I will be posting about this Brownie In a Mug. The recipe originally came from Pinterest, and is fairly easy to make. Aaand, it is perfect for one person! Actually, I am just too lazy to make a whole batch sometimes.

   Anyways, this little cup is full of Brownie goodness! It is the perfect serving size, and quick to make too. It took me all of 5 (five!) minutes to make this delectable, and I am pretty proud of myself too!

   


Here's the recipe so you can try it too:

Recipe:

1/4 Cup Flour
Pinch of Salt
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Milk

1. Mix together all the dry ingredients into a coffee mug of your choice. Then add in the Milk and Vegetable      oil, and mix until well incorporated.
2. Microwave the mug in 30 second increments, or until the top has set. It will be hot coming out of the microwave!! Enjoy!

This is my first post, so there are not many pictures. I am hoping to get more as I go along, as well as being able to write better posts as I get further along. Comment below if you tried this recipe!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job!! Love this idea of a single serve treat I don't have to share ;)

    ReplyDelete