Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Drumstick Milkshake

   Boy is it hot out there! It is 93 outside, but feels waay hotter than that. And, right now, there is nothing I would rather do than go swimming. Or, at least something other than sitting at home all day! Thankfully there is ice cream in the freezer and fans going on high! And if I get hot enough, there is also the hoses, I can have a little water balloon fight with myself!
 
   Naah, I wouldn't have a one-man(girl?) water balloon fight. Instead, I came up with this BRILLIANT idea of creating a milkshake. Most of the recipes online require some weird ingredients that I don't have, so I came up with my own recipe. This is a single-serve recipe that is perfect for a hot summer day!

Recipe:

2-3 Scoops Ice Cream (any flavor)
1 Cup Milk
1 Drumstick Ice Cream Cone (any flavor)
Peanuts (optional)

1. Throw everything into a blender, then blend it until it is smooth. You can add in fruit, peanuts, or anything else you want in your milkshake. Go crazy with it!
2. Pour in a tall glass and enjoy your tasty milkshake!

If you make this recipe, Tell me how it went down in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment